IOS - Could not launch has denied the launch request


Questions:
Using Xcode beta 9 (v4), I’m trying to launch the app by clicking on the “play” button. I get a “build succeeded” but right before launching, a popup message appears in Xcode: “iPhone has denied the launch request”.
Launch request denial error popup
It used to work yesterday. It does work on the simulator. I’ve rebooted my computer, the iPhone, uninstall the app, cleaned the build. Running out of ideas.
Any help is appreciated.
Answers:
It may be code sign issue. Make sure you’re signing with developer, not distribution.
Answers:
Using XCode 9.1 I ran into this problem yesterday. None of the fixes here helped nor did anything in this thread.
I tracked it down to the “debug executable” checkbox in the product scheme (product->scheme->edit scheme->info->debug executable checkbox). I unchecked that and this stopped happening (as well as a couple other weird issues – no output in console being one).
Just in case anyone else is having this problem and none of these other fixes is helping…
Answers:
Got this with Xcode 9.0 while deploying to a non-simulated iPhone 6s with iOS 10.3.
I had force-quit the app right before this arose. Otherwise, nothing had changed; all the developer signing credentials was still trusted, and the app was still marked Verified in the iPhone’s Settings.
The trick that fixed it was turning the iPhone off and then turning it back on again.
Looking at my logs, it appearsapplicationWillTerminatewas triggered a while before this happened; the instance of the app that I thought I force-quit must have been some zombie process?
Answers:
Just tick “Automatically manage signing” in General -> Signing properties of the Target. It will create Development provisioning profile for you and running on the device will work.
Answers:
The problem for me was that I was using a free developer account (simply signed in with my Apple ID). When looking at the device logs I found (bold added)
(RequestDenied); reason: “The request was denied by service delegate
(SBMainWorkspace) for reason: Security (“Unable to launch
{com.my.bundleID} because it has an invalid code signature, inadequate
entitlements or its profile has not been explicitly trusted by the
user“)”
That made me realize that I needed to go intoSettings->General->Device Management->{My Apple ID}->Trust
After that, everything worked as expected.
In previous versions of iOS I would encounter a dialog on my device that would tell me that this was the problem. Maybe Apple took it out for iOS 11. 🤔
Answers:
This error occurred for me when upgrading an XCode 8 project to run in XCode 9, however the iOS Base SDK in the Build Settings is still at the previous version of iPhoneOS10.3.sdk and says SDK not found. However that application still builds and runs on a device but it fails to launch. Updating the iOS Base SDK to iOS 11.0 fixes this launch problem.
Answers:
After gettign “denied lunch request” error, do this:
Edit Scheme -> Info -> Executable -> Ask on launch
This worked for me with adhoc profile.
Answers:
I just tried the fixes suggested in the answers above by Edward B and wasabinz. Neither fix worked for me.
I created a new provisioning profile in my Developer account, downloaded and installed it. Turned off automatic signing and chose the new profile. No change.
My SDK was already set to iOS 11.1. I set my target to 11.1 as well instead of 10.3. No change.
The frustration continues!

Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét